Round Up: TeamRaiser Dashboard Report Enhancements
- Under Registrations, you can now view the Total Teams Registered and % of Teams Returning from Previous Event, which only displays the percentage when the event selected in the TeamRaiser filter is associated with a previous event.
- Use Total Team Registered to know how many teams have signed up for your event. This gives you the ability to compare this year's team count to last year's to track growth, know how many teams to plan for when doing team or team captain specific enablement, and to easily see if this is an opportunity for improvement if registrations are lower than expected.
- Use % of Teams Returning from Previous Event, to know how many teams are returning year over year. Returning participants are significantly more successful fundraisers so you want to make sure they are coming back YOY and if they aren't then it highlights an opportunity to understand why so you can take new actions. Additionally teams returning YOY is even more valuable than individual fundraisers returning YOY.
- Under Participant Fundraising, it now displays % of Participants Fundraising, which is the percentage of participants who have raised more than $0 for the event.
- Use % of Participants Fundraising to understand how many of your participants are returning year over year. Again returning participants are significantly more successful fundraisers so you want to make sure they are coming back and if they aren't then it highlights an opportunity to understand why so you can take new actions.
- Under Team Fundraising, you’ll now see % of Teams Fundraising that have raised more than $0 for the event.
- Use % of Teams Fundraising to understand, of all teams, which teams have signed up and how many have been fundraising. This can help you know if you have made expectations clear to those signed up that they should be fundraising. It also highlights opportunity for improvement around team enablement and helps track improvement in team fundraising year over year.
- Multi select – Particularly useful for event managers of a region/division of events, you can now select multiple TeamRaisers to see progress toward collective fundraising, recruitment, or retention goals of the portfolio of events rather than just one at a time.
- Filter by date – Particularly useful for event managers of a region/division of events, you are now able to filter your events down by those happening on a specific day, month, or year to see the success of the group as a whole or to more easily find the specific event I am looking for.
Stay Tuned, more to come in October!