Easy Blackbaud TeamRaiser Creation 3261
Easy Blackbaud TeamRaiser Creation
Learn how to easily refresh your existing Blackbaud TeamRaiser events for your next event.  There is no need to recreate the wheel – just use your prior TeamRaiser event as the foundation and build from there.

REGISTER HERE
Date & Time
Thursday December 3rd, 2020 1:00pm EST
End Date & Time
Thursday December 3rd, 2020 2:00pm EST

Event Comments

1 Comments
Audio/Video for this event did not work for me. So disappointed that I couldn't catch this live and this was the first time this ever happened. I know I was not the only one with this issue. Anyhoo, hoping to receive the recording and slide deck as soon as possible.
Hi Kadesha- It looks like the issues you experienced  impacted everyone. Unfortunately, I learned last night that the recording failed as well. Kent and I are equally disappointed and I'm working with our presentation software  vendor's engineer team to understand what happened in order to prevent this from happening in future sessions.

I'll make sure you get the slide deck and the resources we shared. We will also rerun this session in January, so be on the lookout toward the end of the month when we update the registration page with our January sessions: https://hello.blackbaud.com/CustomerSuccess.html.

Share:

Event Attendees

Going
Interested
Invited