BONUS! LiveChat from bbcon: Can You Stump the Raiser's Edge Community? 1138
BONUS! LiveChat from bbcon: Can You Stump the Raiser's Edge Community?
Coming to you live from the halls of bbcon, we're hosting a very special live chat. This session is going to take place both in person at bbcon and online.

Here's the premise:
The Raiser’s Edge Community is full of experts who use Raiser’s Edge every day, just like you! Here’s your chance to meet the experts in person and get some on-the-spot tips and tricks for those tricky RE projects. 

Our panel of experts is made up of Amy Barker, Joshua Bekerman, and Jen Claudy - three names that are synonymous with the Raiser's Edge Community.

Register to participate in this livechat online here or click RSVP on the right side of this page to let us know you plan to attend in person!

You can submit your questions for our panel of experts here.
Date & Time
Wednesday October 26th, 2016 10:30am EDT
End Date & Time
Wednesday October 26th, 2016 11:45am EDT
Venue
webinar or Chesapeake G-1

Event Comments

4 Comments
This is very cool! Looking forward to it and hoping that I can join.
I will be out of traveling during this time, but hope there will be a recorded session available! I always enjoy hearing the insightful words of our own Josh Bekerman from cOlOrAdO! He really makes you think outside the box and I'm sure you all will teach everyone something new or trigger some imagination!
Ha! I updated it so you won't have to fill 13 hours. :)
Jen Claudy Jen Claudy Oct '16
Opps...I just noticed this says it's a 13 hour and 15 minute session...I'm a talker, but I don't think even I could talk for that long!

Share:

Event Attendees

Going
Interested
Invited