San Diego Raiser's Edge User Group Meeting 2347
San Diego Raiser's Edge User Group Meeting
Join us at the San Diego Raiser's Edge User Group meeting to enhance knowledge and skills, network and connect with nonprofit peers, learn new tips and tricks, help nonprofit peers by sharing your knowledge and skills.

Please add topics or questions that you would like to add to the agenda for the July meeting in the comment section of this event. 

Looking forward to seeing you there!

PARKING ANNOUNCEMENT
Parking around San Diego Humane Society is always at a premium – it is strongly recommended that you arrive early to allow enough time to find parking. Public transportation is also an option – we are located a short distance from the Morena/Linda Vista Trolley Station.  The room is located in the building on the left (West) side of the Campus.  
Date & Time
Wednesday July 17th, 2019 9:00am PDT
End Date & Time
Wednesday July 17th, 2019 11:00am PDT
Venue
San Diego Humane Society
Address
5480 Gaines St
Admissions Classroom
San Diego, CA 92110
United States

Event Comments

3 Comments
July Meeting Topics and Resources
Hi Tom,

I don't believe there is but I could be wrong. Staff from the Getty come down or call in sometimes. I believe Nancy Chancellor‍ tried to get one going up in LA but their wasn't enough interest at the time. I think we might have some new attendees coming down from the Long Beach area for the upcoming meeting too. You are more than welcome to come down or call into ours. Feel free to email me if you want to iron out details about attending/calling in or would like me to add you to the email distribution list cchouinard@rchsd.org 
Tom Ong Tom Ong Jun '19
Do you know if there is such a user group for Raiser's Edge in Los Angeles area?  Thanks.

Share:

Event Attendees

Going
Interested
Invited