CANCELLED: Canadian BBCRM User Group 2451
CANCELLED: Canadian BBCRM User Group
Update: Event is cancelled as of July 11, 2019. 

Attention Canadian Blackbaud CRM users, there will be a BBCRM user group at the Blackbaud Toronto office on Thursday, July 18th 1:00-2:30pm ET. All Canadian BBCRM organizations welcome to join.

Agenda is TBD. Please let us know if there's a specific topic you'd like to discuss.

Planning to join us? If yes, please comment below, or RSVP with Chris Geady or Tanya Turschic.
  • Attend in person: Scotia Plaza, 40 King Street West, 41st Floor, Toronto. Let us know, because we need to register you as a guest. And please plan to arrive at 12:50pm so we can get you registered and to the meeting room by 1:00pm.
  • Attend remote: let us know, and we'll send you the WebEx information by email.

Meeting notes will be added to this post after the meeting concludes. We are looking forward to great event!

Chris and Tanya

Date & Time
Thursday July 18th, 2019 1:00pm EDT
End Date & Time
Thursday July 18th, 2019 2:30pm EDT
Venue
Blackbaud Toronto office
Address
Scotia Plaza, 40 King Street West, 41st Floor
Toronto, ON M5H 3Y2
Canada
What type of group is this?
user group 1

Event Comments

5 Comments
Duyen Nguyen‍ and Jamie Mahase‍ we are cancelling this Blackbaud CRM user group. Jamie, this is for BBCRM and not Raiser's Edge (just wanted to call it out).
Ruth Macfarlane‍ Of course it's the first user group you can attend, and we are cancelling it. Crappy, but there are only 2-3 people besides you who can attend. Next time!
Hi everyone, we are going to cancel this user group. There is not enough content, nor attendees for this user group. Pretty sure there are only 2-3 attendees for this user group that said "yes". We will circle back with a future user group in the fall.
Ruth Macfarlane‍ Tanya will be reaching out. Have a great weekend!
I think I'll finally be able to attend....remotely. Chris Geady‍ or Tanya Turschic‍ - please send me the WebEx info.

Share:

Event Attendees

Going
Interested
Invited