Robert C. Hernandez Online Awards Ceremony 1846
Robert C. Hernandez Online Awards Ceremony
Registration link: https://primetime.bluejeans.com/a2m/register/khzeckha

Please join us for a very special presentation of this year's Robert C. Hernandez Award of Excellence, and the brand new Robert C. Hernandez Community Choice Award! 

The Robert C. Hernandez Award is awarded to five outstanding Blackbaud Community Members and Champions who have made significant contributions to the Blackbaud experience through their activity in both Blackbaud Community and Blackbaud Champions.

Previous winners have contributed hundreds of answers in the Blackbaud Community, earned over 10,000 points completing challenges in Blackbaud Champions, and have been valuable participants in specialized programs like EAPs and community focus groups.

Click here to register for the event and add it to your calendar.

We look forward to celebrating the accomplishments of these fine members of our community with you!
Date & Time
Friday December 15th, 2017 1:00pm EST
End Date & Time
Friday December 15th, 2017 2:00pm EST

Event Comments

15 Comments
Amy Dana Amy Dana Dec '17
What a fantastic list of honorees! And THANK YOU to everyone who makes this a great place, especially our community managers!
Looking forward to tomorrow!
I'm taking tomorrow off but will try to log in from home - if not CONGRATS all!!!  So appreciate this Community!  :)
Yes, there will be a recording later. :) We encourage everyone who can be there to be there online to cheer on their fellow community members, but you'll be able to catch all the excitement on video next week as well.
Will this be recorded? I'm not sure I'll be able to make it afterall
This sounds so fun!  I've got a conflict at work that I'm trying to get around.  
Update: Want to get to know the nominees? Crystal just posted a blog with links to the member spotlights for most of the community members on our list. Check it out here: ​https://community.blackbaud.com/blogs/63/4226
John, I genuinely laughed out loud. We should do a short memorial in Michael's honor during the ceremony, no?
Is this in memory of Michael Simpson?  (Robert's predecessor in RE who got "killed off" when Robert became the primary sample record ... yes I go back that far).
It is virtual, Melissa!

Share:

Event Attendees

Going
Interested
Invited