Collaborating in the Community: Using the “Like” Feature 3107
Collaborating in the Community: Using the “Like” Feature
30/30
Have you been logging in, reading posts you enjoy and then logging out?
Are you ready to take the next easy step to engage with others, earn points and a Praiser badge in Community?
If so, RSVP to this 10 minute webinar about what the “Like” button can do for you!

This webinar is available to the first 30 people.

If you aren’t able to join the call but are still interested, you can participate in our Community Feedback Forum on the same topic!
Date & Time
Thursday July 9th, 2020 1:30pm EDT
End Date & Time
Thursday July 9th, 2020 1:40pm EDT
Venue
Webex link will be sent to you via Private Message
Address
United States

Event Comments

6 Comments
Hi All,  We are thrilled to share a little have the "like" feature and more importantly get to spend time with you all!!
Thank you all for sharing your opinions, expertise and general warm spirit!  It was so great to hang out together and learn from each other ways to collaborate in Community!  

Look for another invite for next month!
All the best,
Elizabeth
I am so excited to see everyone signing up!  Thank you Judy Spigarelli‍ and Elizabeth Johnson‍!  It is important to have experienced members too, so we can gain your perspective and insight!  If these are successful, I can add another one this month.
I am in!
I'm with Elizabeth.  If you need my spot for someone else, I'm already a frequent liker. :)
If you need my spot for someone else that is newer to clicking that like button - that is fine - just let me know :) but if you have space I'd love to spend 10 minutes with you all. <3 <3 <3

Share:

Event Attendees

Going
Interested
Invited