Coffee with Your Community Managers: bbcon 2016 in the Community 968
Coffee with Your Community Managers: bbcon 2016 in the Community
Please join your Blackbaud Community Managers for another in person chat. If you can't make it to bbcon, we have you covered! Your Community Managers will be talking about bbcon 2016 and how we're bringing the experience to you in the Community. 

Make sure to RSVP here and join this WebEx session:

Join WebEx meeting  
Meeting number (access code): 597 241 259
Meeting password: community 

Join from a video system or application
Dial 597241259@blackbaud.webex.com 

Join by phone 
1-650-479-3207 Call-in toll number (US/Canada) 
Global call-in numbers

Date & Time
Wednesday October 5th, 2016 1:00pm EDT
End Date & Time
Wednesday October 5th, 2016 2:00pm EDT
Address
United States

Event Comments

6 Comments
Thanks to everyone for joining us today! If you couldn't make it, check out this post in the bbcon Community for a streaming link and Q&A. We're pumped for bbcon 2016! https://community.blackbaud.com/forums/viewtopic/441/30417
Amy Dana Amy Dana Oct '16
This was so much fun! Can't wait to see our awesome Community Managers in a few weeks!
Hey everyone! All of the Blackbaud Community Managers are safe and sound so forward and onward for today's Coffee with Community! :)
Joan Perry Joan Perry Oct '16
Wondering the same thing as Jen...know some are in Charleston and given the closure of that office...while I'd miss the get together, I'm all for safety. But don't want to miss anyone from elsewhere that might still be signing in.
Jen Claudy Jen Claudy Oct '16
Will this still happen? I know some of you are in Charleston, and I don't want to assume anything while planning my day. =) Most important is that you all stay safe.
Hey everyone! I updated the WebEx login information for this event. I know we're a few weeks out but I wanted to make you aware so you can update your calendars with the right login info! If you have any questions, please let me know. :)

Share:

Event Attendees

Going
Interested
Invited