Science fiction is fast becoming science fact, and artificial intelligence is becoming a widely available tool that can make many tasks easier. You may have been asked to use ChatGPT to “write fundraising copy faster”—or are considering software systems that can help you get started using artificial intelligence in fundraising.
This webinar offers a practical guide to concrete ways fundraisers can delegate tasks to artificial intelligence, freeing up time to make more strategic, informed, and effective human work possible. Join Shahar Lazarovich, vice president of engineering at Gravyty, as he reviews the current state-of-the-art in AI-assisted fundraising, including ways you can:
- Understand the potential role of artificial intelligence in a fundraising shop
- Use artificial intelligence to target meaningful and timely opportunities for donor outreach
- Save time in executing this outreach
- Automate recording actions back to your CRM
- Reduce time spent on mundane administrative “background” tasks so fundraisers can focus on effective human interactions
- Create more rewarding, fulfilling roles for fundraisers at your organization
Will the machines come for our jobs? Hard to say, but we surely have jobs the machines can do for us today!