Connect with other Blackbaud customers, discuss best practices, and get Blackbaud product updates.
I am looking for a way to pull designations and the GL accounts that are tied to that designation. I can get a list of designations and a list of GL codes, but trying to get both in one report/query is not working. Revenue that is tied to them is not needed.
Hi there, I have just created and approved my first batch with a value of over £10,000 and consisting of 44 gifts using a batch template in NXT WebView that I created for it. I found that I was not able to pre-populate the following fields when creating the batch template like I can in Data Base view: Constituent ID…
Does anyone have a standard procedure they would like to share for multi-year pledge gift entry and reporting in NXT? We are trying to streamline how we handle installment schedules, so our development reports better align with finance. Thank you!
Hi, I just noticed recently on a larger receipt quantity deposit that my PDF Deposit Report is not in payment number order or any logical order. I have tried sorting it differently and recreating the report, those haven't worked. Anyone else having this problem or have a solution to it? Thanks! Jennie
Hey folks! Quick question - does anyone know how to get a status update or nudge an app review along? Our app (81f8cc30-cdae-4018-b2ec-6e0112ae8a81) seems to be stalled at "Submitted for Approval", and we have live customers eager to onboard. Any advice or help moving it through would be awesome. Thanks!
Hi there, According to my NXT chatbot, gift adjustment records aren't necessarily going to be transferred to NXT once the migration to unified view is complete. We're still using DBV for gift entry until membership is fully functional in NXT, and you can't see any adjustments made in DBV when looking in NXT. Does anyone…
I was interested to learn what policy others use to designate the target vs. source record when merging duplicates. We have a lot of membership transactions, so currently we look to the active membership to determine the target. For example, if record A had 30 years' giving history and record B only just appeared when…
I've been working on trying to create a gift form that doesn't live on a BBIS page. For now, I'm testing this on my BBIS Server but in a normal HTML file and I have it mostly working. The example on the BB web site is pretty awful, and uses AngularJS which is a pretty worthless example at this point. It also isn't even…
Been through some BB product presentations and looking at the dev days schedule - the SDK and customization seem to be missing from both. Is this something BB is going to continue to invest in? What is the roadmap?
Can the SDK be built in a Visual Studio project with .NET 10? If not, is there any plans to release an SDK that can be built with the latest framework?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.