Connect with other Blackbaud customers, discuss best practices, and get Blackbaud product updates.
All, in reading the api doc's and searching the community portal it appears there is no way to pull a gift adjusted previous amount via an api. Also, it appears it can also not be pulled via a standard query. You can use export however the export is not available via the api like a query is. Any suggestions? Thanks, Dennis
I'm getting an error for my file that I have emailed out. I've run this file as a test and I can access it. I've run it with its daily process and it will work. But I went back to the same link on the same email later and then I get this error. Any hints as to why? Anything I should change in my flow?
Hi, We are looking for a Blackbaud Developer. How can we find one?
We are wondering what happens to an application when a person on our team (who created an app) leaves? We will be removing his Blackbaud access (to Raiser's Edge, etc.), and we are wondering what we will need to do? Is there a way to transfer ownership of the application?
Hi all, I added an idea for the SKY Developer Cohort environment in Case Central: https://blackbaud-developer.ideas.aha.io/ideas/API-I-625 Please vote if you agree! The gist of it is that right now, Online Giving is the only option available in Case Central for SKY Developer Cohort…
Hi, We created an Integration with Datarails and pulled some finance and operational end point but we are missing some fields, appreciate any help how we can pull those fields: General Ledger missing fields: Transaction Number (its Batch number+ suffix) Batch Information: Batch Approved by Batch Approved on Batch Posted by…
Is anyone using CData to connect to Power Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT? Is it easy to connect, and does your org like it? Is the pricing reasonable?
Sign up User Group Schedule And API Updates: Erik announced upcoming Power Platform training opportunities, new Raiser's Edge and Financial Edge query connector capabilities, and the remaining 2026 user-group dates. Next meeting is October 14. There will be no November meeting because of the Veterans Day holiday, and the…
Sign up Power Platform Connector Updates: Erik announced new API and connector capabilities, including opportunity lifecycle-stage visibility, direct-debit failure details, expanded Raiser's Edge RENXT query actions, pagination fields, ask fields, and Excel output support. SKY Add-Ins HTTP Request Issue: Erik, Alex,…
I am trying to use the Raiser's Edge Gift Date Added in an email being sent out. I added a gift today at 11:10:43 EST. When the date appears in the email, it displays in UTC time 15:10:43. To correct this, I am using an expression to convert the date/time This is the expression I am using:…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.