The Blackbaud Community is Getting a New Look!
On Monday, November 9th, the Community will be offline for a bit. This is to perform an upgrade to the site!
What's in store for the new look of Community? Here's a sneak peek at what you can expect:
Before we get to the good stuff, a maintenance note: on Monday, November 9th, the Community will be down for a bit. We don't know exactly how long, but we ask that if you have a question for Community, that you wait until Tuesday, November 10th to post it. If you have a technical support issue, you can always reach out to support.
Now, what is happening with Community? First and foremost, we are please to announce that Community will be mobile friendly.
Let's take a look at some of the other changes you'll see:
- A personalized community experience with custom headers for your profile pages (like a facebook profile cover).
- A more streamlined navigation menu based on the products/solutions you chose to search.
- Clean, more modern look and feel.
- Forum posts are pop up editors now instead of loading to a new screen.
- New emojis to quickly respond to other members.
- Enhanced search filters and tagging features, which will making finding answers easier.
- A new autosave feature that saves your post after 10 seconds.
- A new announcement or pinned discussion feature that allows Blackbaud to communicate with you more efficiently.
- Much more!
Let us know what you are most excited about in the comments below and also if you have a feature you'd like to see!