Get in Sync with the Enhanced Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge®-ResearchPoint™ Integration 3970
Get in Sync with the Enhanced Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge®-ResearchPoint™ Integration

Before you sync model scores and wealth data from ResearchPoint to Raiser’s Edge, we encourage you to join us for an overview of the enhancements to the Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge®-ResearchPoint™ Integration released in Q2 2023. You will leave with a recommended action plan for how to manage the changes to your constituent records and to report on the newly formatted Ratings and/or Financial Information (if you have the RE:Search or Prospect Management module). This webinar is intended for organizations that have synchronized or intend to synchronize data between ResearchPoint and Raiser’s Edge or Raiser’s Edge NXT.

Takeaways:

• Translate previously synced ratings and financial information to the new field configuration and naming conventions in Raiser’s Edge
  • Understand the impact on reporting on ratings and wealth data in Query, Export, Lists and Work Center in Raiser’s Edge and Raiser’s Edge NXT
  • Develop an action plan to synchronize your models and/or wealth data from ResearchPoint and recommended data clean up in Raiser’s Edge
​​​​​​​Register today to save your spot!
Date & Time
Wednesday June 14th, 2023 1:00pm EDT
End Date & Time
Wednesday June 14th, 2023 2:00pm EDT
Venue
Online - Registration Link: https://hello.blackbaud.com/Get-in-Sync-With-Integration.html
Category ResearchPoint™

Event Comments

4 Comments

Hello! I can recommend an excellent resource that I have been using for several years. This resource was able to automate most of our processes, so I use great deals and best-in-class prices for professional document translation which allows me not only to save money, but to get qualified help. I can note that the experience of experts allows me to translate large volumes in hours, while ensuring high accuracy, so even when I need an urgent translation, I am completely calm about the quality of the document and the deadlines.

When discussing a plan to synchronize data between the ResearchPoint and Blackbaud Raiser's Edge systems used in an organization to manage donor and financial information, I often come across documentation in multiple languages. For me, this is an important improvement, which, in my opinion, allows me to manage and integrate data more efficiently, so I should always have a quality translation of documents.

Hi Shelley, may I have link to the recording? Thanks, Sandra Gresham

@Sandra Gresham, You will find the recording at the link below. You will need to register, then you will have access to the recording and all of the materials.

Will this webinar be recorded so I can view at a later date?

Yes, it will be recorded. I recommend registering even if you cannot attend that way you will get an email with the recording link.

Share:

Event Attendees

Going
Interested
Invited