Blackbaud University Roadshow for Raiser's Edge and Raiser's Edge NXT: New York, NY 2411
Blackbaud University Roadshow for Raiser's Edge and Raiser's Edge NXT: New York, NY
Welcome to a free professional development opportunity for existing Blackbaud Customers. 

Why attend a Blackbaud University Roadshow?
  • Enhance your skills: Get a special "sneak peek" of interactive training sessions led by seasoned instructors. Plenty of tips, tricks, and "aha" moment for beginners and experts alike.
  • Empower your staff: Learn how you can partner with Blackbaud University to get everyone in your organization up to speed on new and existing products and industry trends.
  • Expand your network: Meet people who share your interests and passions, making new contacts and building relationships that extend well beyond the classroom.
Learn more about Blackbaud University Roadshows and register for the event here.

Date & Time
Thursday April 11th, 2019 9:00am EDT
End Date & Time
Thursday April 11th, 2019 4:00pm EDT
Venue
Microsoft Tech Center
Address
11 Time Square
New York , NY 10036
United States

Event Comments

4 Comments
I'm sorry that I missed this- when do you expect the next NYC event to be?
Hi, it says registration is at 9, we are planning on getting into Penn Station (if we are on time) around 9:03, as long as we are there by 9:30 we can come to registration? 
Lauren Fardella‍ Yes! Here is the correct link to register - sorry for the confusion! 
http://events.blackbaud.com/bbureroadshow1
Is this happening?  The link takes me to an error page and it is not listed under the Events page

Share:

Event Attendees

Going
Interested
Invited