The Path to Centering the Applicant Experience 4103
The Path to Centering the Applicant Experience
Thursday, December 7 | 11 a.m. ET

Register today!

As funders, you are looking at your applications differently than you were a few years ago. You are walking the fine line between a comprehensive application that helps you make quality decisions and one that takes your grantees tens of hours to complete. At Blackbaud, we knew it was time to take a hard look at our applicant portal as well.

As we modernized our applicant and grantee experience, it was imperative to us to reach out directly with those writing and completing grant applications to understand their day-to-day, and gain insight into their needs and their challenges. That initial discovery was only the beginning. We'll share what we learned, how it's affecting development, and how it's inspired us to be a better partner for funders and applicants.

Register at https://hello.blackbaud.com/Blackbaud-Grantmaking-Webinar-Series-2023.html

Date & Time
Thursday December 7th, 2023 11:00am EST
End Date & Time
Thursday December 7th, 2023 12:00pm EST

Event Comments

1 Comments

Thanks for sharing excellent information's. Your web-site is very cool. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this web site. And i have once website about game poly track. So, can you access my website and play this game. Thanks

Share:

Event Attendees

Going
Interested
Invited