The Road Ahead: The Future of Equity in Grantmaking 4170
The Road Ahead: The Future of Equity in Grantmaking
Thursday, March 28, 11 a.m. ET

Register

Philanthropy is commendable, but it must not cause the philanthropist to overlook the circumstances of economic injustice which make philanthropy necessary." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Structural and systemic bias has long been a challenge of equity in grantmaking, as it is built into the very fabric of the laws and institutions in which we work and live. Most recently, many of these equity initiatives and programs are being challenged directly, not only in the United States, but across the globe.

As we face these challenges, ensuring that funding and resources are available to the demographics who need it most is critical. Those who have been historically left behind, will continue to bear the burden of these disparities, if we are not proactive in making sure that our grantmaking processes, tools and granters are equitable.

Register today!

Date & Time
Thursday March 28th, 2024 11:00am EDT
End Date & Time
Thursday March 28th, 2024 12:30pm EDT

Event Comments

1 Comments

Hello everyone,

I'm really looking forward to seeing you at this Thursday's webinar on Equitable Grantmaking. Thank you to everyone who's been sharing and tagging me in the event and blog posts on LinkedIn.

I'd love to hear about any specific sub-topics you'd like me to discuss and also about any challenges or opportunities you're currently facing in ensuring an equitable grantmaking process within your organizations.

Lekisha

Share:

Event Attendees

Going
Interested
Invited