Blackbaud Users Field of Dreams 3597
Blackbaud Users Field of Dreams
Blackbaud Users Field of Dreams

Let's create a team that allows us to work together to discuss and share common themes throughout the Blackbaud products. Using the theme, "If you build it, he will come," we can all network together.
Anyone can join this event. Please consider participating. We just chat about the Blackbaud databases and how we can help each other out. And it is a great way to meet people all over the country and at times the world.

This user group focuses on multiproduct (so not product specific) and commonalities.

Some topics we could focus on are:
  • Capabilities of the BB software in general (positive capabilities)
  • Queries (what to include or exclude)
  • Reports (most frequently developed reports)
  • Analytics
  • Attributes
  • Etc...
Karen Tuecke is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73235370511?pwd=NEM4aXpENmlwNVpoNWtlUEUrVDIzZz09#success
Meeting ID: 732 3537 0511
Passcode: 71bCPr
Date & Time
Thursday September 8th, 2022 1:00pm CDT
End Date & Time
Thursday September 8th, 2022 1:30pm CDT
Venue
Zoom Meeting

Event Comments

19 Comments

Is anyone able to attend today? Just checking in.

I can attend.

A question was posed… I am looking over the FREE apps in Marketplace and I wanted to ask was it Letter Box (ack letters) and SmartPages (tiles) that people are using?

I believe that Power Platform came up in the conversation as well, that works with Power Automate, correct? I have created a simple power automate but I would like to get some to connect with Blackbaud.

Does anyone have any thoughts? And could this be a topic for our next meeting in two weeks??

I recommend you check out the resources Blackbaud has provided on linking Power Automate with Raiser's Edge NXT (links below) ; there is no cost to utilize the connectors other than the need to have a premium Power Automate user license. Feel free to reach out to me directly, if you have any additional questions.

Thank you all who attended today. We had a good number of people with great conversations. Next date and time is posted. See you in August!

See you all this afternoon!

Thank you to all those who were able to attend today. GREAT conversations. Thank you Marie for the conversation starter! See you all on June 16th.

Thank you for facilitating these!

I am also attending #bbdevdays so may not be able to attend this. I agree with @Mark Guncheon to move the date, if at all possible.

Would anyone object to the following Thursday?

It's too bad this is the same day as one of the developer's conference days. How about moving it to Friday, June 10?

@Karen Tuecke - I am unable to attend the meeting on June 9 as I will be at the Blackbaud Developer's Conference that day. I hope you all have great meeting!

I may end up attending as well, but this would be a great time to break. I hope you enjoy the conference.

We are live. Come join us!

Looking forward to collaborating today at 2 pm EST. See you all soon!

Share: