Blackbaud Users Field of Dreams 3597
Blackbaud Users Field of Dreams
Blackbaud Users Field of Dreams

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Let's create a team that allows us to work together to discuss and share common themes throughout the Blackbaud products. Using the theme, "If you build it, he will come," we can all network together.
Anyone can join this event. Please consider participating. We just chat about the Blackbaud databases and how we can help each other out. And it is a great way to meet people all over the country and at times the world.

This user group focuses on multiproduct (so not product specific) and commonalities.

Some topics we could focus on are:
  • Capabilities of the BB software in general (positive capabilities)
  • Queries (what to include or exclude)
  • Reports (most frequently developed reports)
  • Analytics
  • Attributes
  • Etc...
Karen Tuecke is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73235370511?pwd=NEM4aXpENmlwNVpoNWtlUEUrVDIzZz09#success
Meeting ID: 732 3537 0511
Passcode: 71bCPr
Date & Time
Thursday April 18th, 2024 1:00pm CDT
End Date & Time
Thursday April 18th, 2024 1:30pm CDT
Venue
Zoom Meeting
Address
United States

Event Comments

46 Comments

Does anyone still want to continue with this group? Or due to lack of interest, I will decide to discontinue this group.

I do enjoy the meetings but could not attend in March or April. Perhaps they could be better publicized.

Due to a lack of attendance, today's gathering has ended. See you all next month.

See you all tomorrow!

Hello everyone. On the calendar we have the Blackbaud Users Field of Dreams updated for March 28. Unfortunately, I forgot to update the calendar event for our normal date, the third Thursday of the month. I hope you can find it in your schedule to meet online next week. The link is in the event. See you all soon!

I think this will actually work better for me! Thanks Karen!

See you all Thursday for the February Zoom meet up!

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week!

We look forward to seeing you too!!

Happy New Year everyone. See you all in an hour!

Thank you to Annette, Spring and Chris for joining us today. GREAT conversations as usual.

As a reminder… Blackbaud Users Field of Dreams

WE WILL MEET IN JANUARY AFTER CHRISTMAS NO MEETING IN DECEMBER

Let's create a team that allows us to work together to discuss and share common themes throughout the Blackbaud products. Using the theme, "If you build it, he will come," we can all network together.

Sorry to miss November, as it conflicts with the FE NXT PUB. I'll look forward to December or later!

I am sorry for the delay… technical difficulties. I am on now…

Due to technical difficulties, I am rescheduling for our normal meeting time in November. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Share:

Event Attendees

Going
Interested
Invited