Blackbaud Users Field of Dreams 3509
Blackbaud Users Field of Dreams
Let's create a team that allows us to work together to discuss and share common themes throughout the Blackbaud products. Using the theme, "If you build it, he will come," we can all network together.
This user group focuses on multiproduct (so not product specific) and commonalities.

Some topics we could focus on are:
  • Capabilities of the BB software in general (positive capabilities)
  • Queries (what to include or exclude)
  • Reports (most frequently developed reports)
  • Analytics
  • Attributes
  • Etc...

Karen Tuecke is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73235370511?pwd=NEM4aXpENmlwNVpoNWtlUEUrVDIzZz09

Meeting ID: 732 3537 0511

Passcode: 71bCPr
Date & Time
Thursday February 3rd, 2022 12:30pm CST
End Date & Time
Thursday February 3rd, 2022 1:00pm CST
Venue
Zoom Meeting

Event Comments

12 Comments

We had a fantastic turn out today and a lot of engagement! Thank you for joining us. If you have not had the chance but would like to join, you are most welcome.

We have moved the location of the calendar event. The next Blackbaud Users Field of Dreams Meeting is posted in the Organizational Best Practices Events Calendar. You can access that calendar here and the Zoom link is exactly the same. By the way, it is always the first Thursday of any given month.

https://community.blackbaud.com/events/category/40

I am so sorry for the goof today. I thought I would have been out of my meeting and it ran late. I am scheduling February's now. The time is going to stay the same, 12:30 CST and we always do the first Thursday of the month, unless there is a holiday. Thank you @Barbara Kunkel and @Marie Stark for popping on. To the rest of you, please accept my sincere apologies. This was not the best way to start the year. With that, Happy New Year to you all!

I am so sorry for the delay… I was in a meeting.

I was hoping to attend today but ran into technical issues in my home office…AKA no power for a bit! Look forward to the next one!

Please pop on if you have the chance.

Hi all. Tomorrow is the big day for our users group to meet. Last month we had five or six people coming and going… we can do better than that. Join us 01/06/2022 for our first meeting in the new year!

Please pop on if you have the chance.

I couldn't get into the meeting as well. I hope to make the next one

I also can't get in.

Thank you all for attending yesterday. We had a really nice group! And excellent conversations.

New date and new time scheduled. January 6 at 12:30 PM CST. This time is moved to welcome those on the west coast to join and not be so early.

See you all again soon!

Looking forward to seeing you all today at 9:30 am CST.

West coast user here…would love to attend but getting son to school at that time. Do you record?

Hmm, I have never recorded as it is interactive, but let us reconsider the time for January!

Karen - I've put it on my calendar!

Share: