Live Chat - October Spotlight on Data Cleanliness 1790
Live Chat - October Spotlight on Data Cleanliness

Altru will be holding a monthly spotlight on a specific topic. October's topic will be Data Cleanliness. Get ready to have your best year-end appeal ever! We will review how to find and fix tricky data issues that can be especially problematic for bulk mailings like your year-end appeal. For example: identify incomplete addresses, correct funky name formats, or find organizations missing contacts. Best of all, what we cover in this 60-minute session will be determined by YOU and your peers. Join us for a live chat, where we take the topics you chose in the poll, and discuss them. We will also do a Q&A at the end of the session. 

Register to attend! 

Are you a Blackbaud Champion? Head over to the Champions Hub and get points for taking this month’s poll, registering for the live chat, and participating in the forum contest!

Not a Champion? What are you waiting for?
Learn more >

Date & Time
Wednesday October 18th, 2017 2:00pm EDT
End Date & Time
Wednesday October 18th, 2017 3:00pm EDT
Venue
Webinar

Event Comments

6 Comments
@Christina, the same link above will get you to the recording! You will have to register to watch it. 
@Tom, I would recommend reaching out to our Chat Suppor team for specific questions to make sure they get answered! 
Tom Gull Tom Gull Oct '17
Specific question to answer: Contacts at organizations....how to add them and then how to retrieve them (With company info)when you are creating a query when you also want individual constituents not associated with an organization.
Will there be a recording of this? Some of us are at BBCON and not able to listen in on this great topic! 
Hello Everyone, 
The link has been updated. Please try again and see if you can register now! We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Also as a reminder, you must click the link in the post to register. 
I had the same problem as Kara.
I follow the link to register but it takes me to a page to log-in as a presenter - is there another link to register for this live chat?

Share:

Event Attendees

Going
Interested
Invited