Complete Cover And Donor Cover Launch In Europe And Asia Pacific
We are excited to announce the general availability of two new features for Blackbaud eTapestry® DIY donation, event, and membership forms in Europe and Asia Pacific: Complete Cover™ and donor cover. These features are now globally available to all eTapestry customers and provide a way to reduce processing costs related to online gifts, event registrations and memberships.
Both models are sustainable ways to reduce processing costs related to online gifts, event registrations and memberships. You’ll be able to delight your supporters by giving them the option of how to help you with costs and further supporting your mission. You’ll also be able to determine the experience that’s best for your donors by leveraging the model which is most suitable for each donation form you create. Regardless of what choice you make, the outcome will be more online revenue to fuel your mission.
What is Complete Cover?
- Complete Cover is a new model that covers the full cost of processing for eligible transactions, so you receive 100% of your supporter’s gift or event registration.
- It empowers supporters to choose at checkout if they want to pitch-in toward costs. Any extra given by your supporter is totally optional!
- The outcome for you is unrelated to the action of the supporter: Blackbaud will cover costs for you no matter what the supporter decides.
What is Donor cover?
- Donor cover is a model widely available in the market.
- The supporter is given the option to cover costs related to their specific transaction.
- The outcome for you is directly tied to the participation, or action, of the supporter to pitch-in toward your costs. The higher the participation, the lower the net costs to you.
Complete Cover and donor cover are now standard features in the eTapestry DIY form editor. Simply create a new form or edit an existing form to add your preferred cover option and then publish.
To learn more about your cover options we strongly recommend spending about 10 minutes with the following resources
• FAQs - Link
• Video 1 - Complete Cover & Donor Cover Overview
• Video 2 - Complete Cover: Checkout Experience