Connect with other Blackbaud customers, discuss best practices, and get Blackbaud product updates.
In the directory it is very easy to find how many students are currently enrolled. Counting families is a little more difficult. Then if you want to count split households it adds another wrinkle. I am curious if other schools have a trick to do this and maybe even have it be just a number you can look at in the interface?
Has anyone seen or heard an update from Blackbaud on when we'll have the ability to print a photo directory / roster with photos (without going through all of the steps listed in KB article 117176)? Idea K12OC-I-428 was created in 2015 and marked as "Planned" but no additional info has been posted despite numerous user…
This fall, I'm having issues with grading assignments in the new interface. When I'm reading a student submission in the text submission box, I enter a grade and click "Commit," but when I open the gradebook, the grade does not appear. (This is an assignment where students keep resubmitting journal entries in the same…
When you have a student withdraw or graduate will the common record engine update that change in RE? For the student and the family members?
I have started using total school and wondering if salutations will sync in the future?
We need to create a Core GPA calculation. It would be amazing if we could choose which courses to include rather than which courses to exclude (since there are a lot more of those). And it would be even better if we could limit the departments. The only option currently is in #5. Excluded courses. We have tried to use this…
For years, we've added two signatures to our report cards following the instructions outlined in KB Article 189482. We've done this using the Text block on the report card. I noticed today that those signatures are no longer rendering. I've removed and tried to re-add signatures, but it just doesn't work. I know BB is…
I've had two teachers this week tell me they're receiving a "Error: File Transfer Error" when attempting to upload a pdf to an assignment. Anyone else aware of this issue? When they emailed me their pdfs, I was able to impersonate them and upload the file with no issues. One teacher is using an updated version of Microsoft…
@Stephen Boyle or anyone else who might know…is there a timeline for when faculty and alumni are slated to be connected for linking? And if so, will we have the ability to choose whether or not they are moved into the "unlinked records" group? or will they just appear there?
This year a school I work with enabled the parent submitted attendance feature. We are seeing that one grade (4th) is locking attendance at 8:02 every morning. None of hte others are. I found some documentation that points to school level cutoff settings and locking at a certain time if not submitted. However, with the new…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.