It’s Here: TeamRaiser Integration With Facebook Fundraiser!
We’re excited to announce the availability of the Blackbaud TeamRaiser Integration with Facebook Fundraiser for all US-based customers. The new functionality brings increased reach and efficiency to your peer-to-peer fundraising events. Early testing of this integration has demonstrated that when participants link a Facebook fundraiser to their TeamRaiser personal page, it's even easier for them to exceed their fundraising goals.
The Facebook API integration allows donations that originate on Facebook to be processed by Blackbaud TeamRaiser, giving you a simplified way to manage, process and record these Facebook donations. And, most importantly, your participants see their personal page thermometer go up (to reflect these Facebook donations) in near real-time!
The integration helps organizations:
- Improve participant and donor experience – Make it easier for your participants to reach out to their social networks and exceed their goals faster; their friends and family can make donations without leaving Facebook.
- Raise more money, more efficiently – Your supporters can fundraise simultaneously with Facebook and TeamRaiser; donations sync between both systems.
- Increase reach and efficiency – When your participants set up Facebook Fundraisers through the TeamRaiser integration, they create native Facebook content, which is given higher priority on newsfeeds.
Want more details? Check out this on-demand webinar to learn more about the integration and the process for getting set up.
Ready to get started now? The first step is to fill out the Facebook Fundraiser Activation Request Form and we’ll get back to you soon with next steps.
Learn MoreWant to learn even more about how you can extend event fundraising with Facebook?
- Hear from a pilot customer: This recorded webinar lets you hear firsthand from one of our pilot customers.
- FAQs: We have already started answering some of the most common questions about the integration
- Ask questions: Please post a comment below or start a new Community discussion if you have additional questions - we're happy to help!
Patti Posey - Stamford Hospital Foundation