An Adoption Affair: Shifting Event Management Routines to Web View in Raiser's Edge NXT 2685
An Adoption Affair: Shifting Event Management Routines to Web View in Raiser's Edge NXT
Are you ready to throw away your printed check-in rosters, shorten event check-in lines, and avoid a bulk of your manual post-event data entry?  With the help of hundreds of organizations, we’ve transformed the way you manage events in Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT. This session will uncover new features available in the Event Management Module in Raiser’s Edge NXT and how they can help make your events operate more efficiently.

REGISTER HERE

Date & Time
Friday October 25th, 2019 11:00am EDT
End Date & Time
Friday October 25th, 2019 12:00pm EDT

Event Comments

6 Comments
Kenny Browder, since my post I have attended the online training session and the live training session at BBCon. Samantha McQuin has been extremely helpful as well. 
Thank you so much for following up. Happy Friday!
Diana Turner‍ Do you still have questions? Please let me know if so.
You can find a link of the recording by clicking on the registration link. The recording is available On Demand.
Ha - never mind! I found other offerings for the same title.  It's a Monday :)
Will the slide deck or audio of the webinar be available for those of us who were unable to attend the 10/25 date? 
So very sad that I missed this informational webinar. I have been attempting to use the Web View for Events and have a few questions. 

Share:

Event Attendees

Going
Interested
Invited