Blackbaud CRM & BBIS Service Pack 29 Is Now Available!
Here are some of the highlights from this service pack:
- Modernization of the developer framework with upgrades to support .NET 4.8, SQL Server 2019 and Windows Server 2019. With this service pack, .NET 4.8 is now required. For more information on .NET 4.8, see this blog post on the BBCRM community.
- Single Sign On with Blackbaud ID provides enhanced security and convenience. The new omnibar offers navigation between environments and the ability to manage your Blackbaud ID account and password. This feature is available for both our Azure Cloud hosted and traditional hosted customers only. For more information on Blackbaud ID for BBCRM, see this Overview.
- Bank account numbers are now masked for added security
- For Blackbaud Internet Solutions, the added security of Multi Factor Authentication is now available for your website users
- For Blackbaud Internet Solutions, a streamlined password reset experience
- For Blackbaud Internet Solutions, you can now set the account lockout duration after consecutive unsuccessful login attempts