Before reviewing your own data, it is important to look at trends from resources like the Blackbaud Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Study as well as the 2018 NonProfit PRO Peer-to-Peer Benchmark Study. From there it is recommended to review your own data to understand important metrics like:
- percent of participants fundraising
- how many participants return
- top fundraising individuals and teams
- average online gift
Earlier this month, my colleague, Jennifer Cressotti and I discussed how to review your P2P event data and provided recommendations around any opportunities you may find. We discussed how you can easily view your data using the Luminate Beta TeamRaiser Dashboards and provided tips and resources to help you set up next year's TeamRaiser event for success.
Throughout the year, your Blackbaud Customer Success Team has offered a variety of sessions to help you be more successful in using your TeamRaiser software like how to: leverage magical links to help participants automatically login to the Participant Center, take advantage of the TeamRaiser coaching email tool, and boost your fundraising with the TeamRaiser Facebook Fundraiser integration.
Did you miss out on these sessions? Not to worry. We’ve packaged these resources for you, along with the Analyze Your 2018 Event and Prepare for 2019 session and slide deck to have at your fingertips.
And as you begin to plan and set up your 2019 TeamRaiser events, don’t forget about BBMS MobilePay for TeamRaiser. We've provided some additional resource links on how you can maximize your registrations and donations on event day!
- Easy Blackbaud TeamRaiser® Event Creation for 2018
- Luminate Beta for TeamRaiser Event Coordinators
- Magical Links You Aren’t Using
- Exploring the Blackbaud TeamRaiser® Integration with Facebook®
- Success Session Recording: Round Table - TeamRaiser® Integration with Facebook®
- Segmenting Blackbaud TeamRaiser® Participants for Coaching Emails (includes a review of the new Coaching Email Strategy Kit)
- Five Ways To Use Blackbaud MobilePay
- On-the-Go Event Management (with TeamRaiser and MobilePay)
Here’s to wishing you a truly successful 2019 Peer-to-Peer fundraising season! Do you have any tips or favorite resources? Please share them in the comments below.