Guess Who’s Coming To bbcon—it's Going To Be Totally “untamed”!
You won't want to miss this special keynote conversation on day 1 of bbcon!
We are ecstatic to announce that Glennon Doyle—beloved #1 New York Times bestselling author, activist, founder and president of the nonprofit Together Rising, and host of the We Can Do Hard Things podcast—will be joining us October 17 for a very special keynote conversation on the bbcon 2022 Virtual mainstage!
What you may not know about Glennon Doyle:
- Her bestseller Untamed is currently being developed into a TV series
- Her all-women-led nonprofit Together Rising is changing the game of grassroots philanthropy, having raised over $40 million for women, children, and families facing crisis across the globe
- She continues to operate her blog, Momastery, which kickstarted her writing career. The blog was her way to share thoughts on parenting and being a “progressive Christian raising three children”
- Doyle is married to superstar former U.S Women’s soccer player Abby Wambach and is co-owner of Angel City Football Club, a National Women’s Soccer League team
- Glennon has been an outspoken supporter of those with mental health and addiction struggles, as well as those suffering with eating disorders
Register for free today!
Fantastic choice for keynote speaker! Looking forward to it!