Has anybody noticed that the quality of support has really gone down the drain… Now if you call (chat is worse) you are (most likely) directed to a call center in India. The support staff are not at all knowledgeable, let alone experts. All they do is respond you based on knowledgebase articles (textbook research/response) rather than having any in depth product knowledge.
In the past (about a year ago) when I used to contact support (specially phone support), I believe you spoke to someone in North America and the individual had expert knowledge and was always able to "guide" you with the best solution.
Now, when I call I literally tell them what to do (based on my own knowledgebase research) and they follow the steps without any knowledge of the system/product. So, for example, I recently called to ask "what's the best way to activate & reapply past candidates". I told him about the 3 options I figured out based on my own research, and he's going around trying those out in the mirror env, without telling me what is the best / proper method. Wasted about 2~3 hours on chat/phone calls and in the end he says, let me do some research and I'll respond you via email.
This is not the first time this has happened; very frustrating… what are we paying all the money for support???
Thoughts/ideas?