The Financial Post
Estimated read time: 2 minutes 30 seconds
Hello and welcome to The Financial Post for January 2022!
On the first Thursday of every month, we bring you the latest Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT® news on everything from current projects and initiatives to release information and much more!
If you haven’t had a chance to read last month’s edition of The Financial Post, you can check it out here.
In This Issue
This month's post features these topics:
- SKY UX® Update
- End of Support for Internet Explorer 11
- Meet the Team: Heather Johnson
- Stay in the Know
SKY UX Update
We’re continuing to update and modernize Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT, working behind the scenes to update to the latest version of SKY UX—the underlying framework that allows us to deliver a more cohesive user experience across many of our products.
We’ve recently released updates to Credit Cards in Treasury. You can see product screenshots and learn more about these enhancements by checking out What's New.
The next capabilities we plan to release as part of this effort will include the following areas:
- Deposits and Payments
- Journal Entry
For more detail about these enhancements, check out What's Next.
End of Support for Internet Explorer 11
Microsoft Excel add-ins do not support Internet Explorer 11. To use Microsoft Excel add-ins, you must use a compatible browser.
For more information, and a list of compatible browsers, see this knowledgebase article.
Meet the Team: Heather Johnson, Technical Product Manager
We want you to get to know our entire Financial Solutions team. Each month we will introduce you to someone working on Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT.
Heather Johnson is a senior manager for our Technical Product Management team working on Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT. She has a degree in Accounting Information Systems from North Carolina State University and has been at Blackbaud almost 13 years in a variety of roles leading our accounting solutions in support, customer success, and product management.
Outside of work, Heather stays busy with her husband (Bart), 5-year-old daughter (Adelyn), 4-year-old daughter (Piper), and Treeing Walker Coonhound (Lena). She loves to read, golf, bike, play board and video games, and vacationing with family.
Stay in the Know
Thirsty for more Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT knowledge? Here are some of the best ways to learn more about what's coming:
- Community Announcements. The Community is a great way to stay informed. Subscribe to Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT Community Announcements by clicking on the "Subscribe" link at the top of this blog. You can then select how often you want update notifications.
- Release Updates. Check out What's Recent, What's New, and What's Next to get all the details on prior, current, and future releases. To help keep you up to date on the most recent developments, What's New automatically opens when you log in to the web view.
- In-Product Help. Help documentation throughout Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT is context sensitive. So, no matter where you are in the solution, you can click the bright green question mark at the top right of your screen to get help for that feature.
We hope you'll stop by to check out next month's issue!