Coming Soon: A Better Way To Access Luminate Support And Resources!
Beginning August 14, we're retiring the Convio Customer Center portal, replacing it with Blackbaud’s award-winning Support portal.
You’ll be able to access all Blackbaud Support resources for all products using one login in one place on the Blackbaud website. Wow!
What does this mean for me?
Luminate Support is moving. You'll still get the same great customer support you're used to receiving, but you'll have access to more resources all in one place, including:
- Knowledgebase - an easy self-help site that includes product documentation (user guides, help files, system requirements), YouTube videos, and articles written by support analysts
- Blackbaud Community -connect with your peers and find helpful hints and resources
- Case Creation – you'll still be able to create cases online, only now you'll create them from the same place where you are accessing the other great customer support resources! You'll also be able to view the last 3 years of your previous case history.
You'll need to create a Blackbaud.com account, if you don't already have one, to access the Blackbaud Support portal.
We encourage you to test your login to Blackbaud.com before August 14 so you’re all ready to go when the transition happens. You will continue to use the Convio Customer Center to create new cases until August 13, 2017. Beginning August 14, you will need your blackbaud.com account to create all new support cases, in addition to accessing the other self-help customer support resources.
If you don’t already have a Blackbaud.com account
To create your account, just follow the steps below:
- Go to https://signin.blackbaud.com/signin/sign-up.
- Complete the form to update your account.
- Start at http://support.blackbaud.com and follow these steps: I don't know if I have a login to blackbaud.com
- If you've logged in to Luminate BETA, you may have created a Blackbaud.com account. However, if you’ve never used Blackbaud.com for Support, your access may need tweaking. This KB tells how: Error: It appears you have a valid Blackbaud account, but you are not currently associated with any organizations. - when going to my Blackbaud
- More help: Blackbaud.com Login Help
- Blackbaud Support Resources Video
- A different possible issue: I have two logins to blackbaud.com and one lets me log into the software but not blackbaud.com support and the other lets me log into blackbaud.com support and not my software.
- If none of these options work, please chat with Support for help getting set up.